Subfloor Construction Adhesive
Versatile Gel Foam Adhesive For Dry, Wet and Frozen Lumber
Touch n’ Foam Professional Subfloor Construction Adhesive is an all-weather, one component, gun foam that quickly condenses into a high strength gel adhesive. Use it on wood-to-wood assemblies, glued floor systems, dimensional and treated lumber, plywood and OSB. It exceeds industry adhesion performance standards, including adhesion to dry, wet and frozen lumber.
Features & Benefits
- Yields 10X more than traditional adhesive caulks*
- Installs faster
- Helps prevent floor squeaks
- Bridges minor gaps on irregular surfaces
- Bonds to wet and frozen lumber
- Helps prevent nail pops
- No odor
- Low VOC
- Exceeds ASTM D3498 (Standard Specification for Field Gluing Plywood to Lumber Framing for Floor Systems)
- Passes ASTM C557 (Standard Specification for Adhesives for Fastening Gypsum Wallboard to Wood Framing)
- Passes D6464 (Standard Specification for Expandable Foam Adhesives for Fastening Gypsum Wallboard to Wood Framing)
*Note: One 24 oz. can of Subfloor yields 480 linear feet of gel adhesive. Adhesive at ½ " bead is compared to applying cartridge bead at 3/8". Yield will vary based on substrate, style of application, weather conditions and bead size.